Chandigarh Amritsar Tour Package
- Tour Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Travel Destinations: Chandigarh, Amritsar
- One night accommodation in Chandigarh.
- Two nights accommodation in Amritsar.
- Daily breakfast.
- Non Air conditioned vehicle for the Tour.
- Full day city tour of Chandigarh.
- Full day city tour of Amritsar.
Prices do not include:
- Personal expenses such as: tips, laundry, telephone, medical bills and alcoholic beverages.
- Any other item not specified.
- Govt. service tax.
Day 01 Chandigarh
Arrive Chandigarh Railway Station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Start your city tour with Rock Garden which is made of industrial and urban waste. Then visit Sukhna Lake that lies in the foothills of shivalik range. People visit here for picnic and for the water activities. In the evening enjoy shopping at sector 17 market. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 02 Chandigarh
After breakfast, visit Rose Garden which is Asia's largest garden. It contains more than 17000 species of plants and over 16000 varities of roses. Rose Garden also hosts annual rose festival or festival of garden in the month of February or March. After that visit Museum and art gallery, a place that houses magnificent Gandhara period stone sculptures, Hindu sculpture, Miniature Paintings, Decorative arts and coins. The credit for the wonderful designing of this museum goes to Le Corbusier.
Afternoon drive 230 kms 5hrs to Amritsar from Chandigarh. In the evening check in at hotel. Rest of the time at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 Amritsar
After breakfast, start your city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple the most important sikh shrine which is also known as Mecca of Sikhs. It is a living symbol of tradition of the Sikhs. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh where British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering and killed hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an aymy outpost on Indo-Pak border just 30 kms from Amritsar where the daily highlightis the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 4 Chandigarh
After breakfast, transfer to Chandigarh Railway station or Amritsar Railway station.
- Kila Raipur Sports Festival 2015
- Chandigarh Tour Package
- Chandigarh to Amritsar Tour
- Chandigarh Anandpur Sahib Amritsar
- Chandigarh Manali
- Chandigarh with Himachal
- Chandigarh with Nine Devi Darshan Tour
- Mata Darshan Tour
- Chandigarh Shimla Chandigarh
- Gurudwara Darshan in and Around Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Dalhousie Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Dharamshala Chandigarh
- Chandigarh - Jammu - Srinagar - Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Katra Srinagar Jammu Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Dalhousie Dharamshala
- Chandigarh Katra Chandigarh
- Delhi Chandigarh Delhi
- Delhi Amritsar Himachal Kashmir Leh Ladakh Manali Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Manali Shimla Tour
- Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie 9 Days Tour Package
- Delhi Manali Shimla Chandigarh 6 Days Tour Package
- Shimla Manali Chandigarh 7 Days Tour Package
- Taj mahal with Himalayas 8 Days Tour