Gurdwaras Darshan In & Around Chandigarh Package
- Tour Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Travel Destinations: Chandigarh, Gurdwara Nada Sahib, Gurudwara Amb Sahib, Kirtarpur Sahib, Bageecha Sahib, Gurudwara Baoli sahib, Gurudwara Singh Shaheedan, Gurudwara Angitha Sahib, Anandpur Sahib, Sri kesgarh Sahib
Day 01 Chandigarh
Arrive Chandigarh railway station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Start your city tour with Rock Garden which consist of various arts and objects made of industrial and urban waste. It is situated in sector-1. The credit of its foundation goes to Dr Nek Chand who was the road inspector in the Engineering department of Chandigarh. Then visit to Sukhna Lake that lies in the foothills of shivalik range. People visit in the morning to enjoy fresh breeze. It serves as a picnic spot and good place for water activities. After that visit Rose Garden which is Asia's largest Rose Garden. It contains more than 17,000 plants and over 16,000 varieties of roses. The venue serves annual rose festival or festival of gardens. In the evening enjoy shopping in sector 17 market. Back to hotel, overnight stay in Chandigarh hotel.
Day 02 Gurudwara Darshan
After breakfast, start your city tour visit Nada Sahib Situated at the foot of Shivalik Range on the banks of Ghaggar, this shrine is 15 Km from Chandigarh on the Panchkula-Naraingarh highway Nabha Sahib About 15 Km from Chandigarh on the road to Patiala, stands this magnificent shrine ( Gurudwara ) which reminds us of the Sikh history dating back to 1695. Gurudwara Amb Sahib Situated in Phase VII of SAS Nagar, this place was visited by Guru Har Rai, the seventh Guru, in 1659. It is said the Guru came here from Kirtarpur Sahib to meet his disciple, Bhai Kooram, a Lubana by caste.
Baoli Sahib: It is said a descendant of Baba Gurditta Ji of the Dhakauli village near Zirakpur meditated here for a number of years. On hearing about him, Guru Gobind Singh visited this village which is 10 km from Chandigarh on the Zirakpur-Kalka highway. Koohni Sahib Originally known as Bageecha Sahib, this shrine ( Gurudwara ), situated on the Chandigarh-Mansa Devi road, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 Gurudwara Darshan
After breakfast, start your city tour visit Gurudwara Baoli sahib, Guru Nanak ( Mansa Devi),Gurudwara Mata Raj Kaur, Gurudwara Mata Sundar Kaur (Mohali), Gurudwara Singh Shaheedan(Suhana),Gurudwara Angitha Sahib(Mohali), Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Chandigarh-Anandpur Sahib-Chandigarh
After breakfast, drive to Anandpur Sahib from Chandigarh. It is one of the most important sacred places of the Sikhs and is closely linked with their religious tradition and history. It was founded in the year 1664 by ninth guru, Sri Guru Teg Bahadur ji. The Guru purchased this site from the ruler of Bilaspur. After that visit Sri kesgarh Sahib, it is located in the center of Anandpur Sahib. It is also known as Takht Sri Kesgarh Sahib. It was the place where Khalsa was born. Back to chandigarh Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Chandigarh Railway station/Airport for you onward journey.
- Kila Raipur Sports Festival 2015
- Chandigarh Tour Package
- Chandigarh to Amritsar Tour
- Chandigarh Anandpur Sahib Amritsar
- Chandigarh Manali
- Chandigarh with Himachal
- Chandigarh with Nine Devi Darshan Tour
- Mata Darshan Tour
- Chandigarh Shimla Chandigarh
- Gurudwara Darshan in and Around Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Dalhousie Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Dharamshala Chandigarh
- Chandigarh - Jammu - Srinagar - Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Katra Srinagar Jammu Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Dalhousie Dharamshala
- Chandigarh Katra Chandigarh
- Delhi Chandigarh Delhi
- Delhi Amritsar Himachal Kashmir Leh Ladakh Manali Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Manali Shimla Tour
- Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie 9 Days Tour Package
- Delhi Manali Shimla Chandigarh 6 Days Tour Package
- Shimla Manali Chandigarh 7 Days Tour Package
- Taj mahal with Himalayas 8 Days Tour